Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day 1 - reposted from Avatar Social Network

This is my first day on ASN - hello all! I followed Sass here, so its only fitting that I make this first blog about our journey so far. We didn't meet under the most..conventional..of circumstances, to say the least. But, for us, it worked. It worked beautifully. Just over 2 weeks I've known this amazing woman, and it feels like a lifetime. We've spent every spare moment together, slept in one another's arms every night and woken up together every morning. We've shared details of ourselves and our lives that we've never shared with anyone - in any life. Its been an intense, emotional, sometimes overwhelming, sometimes terrifying, but always beautiful and blissful, ride. God willing, it won't ever end. 
Sass...My girl...you hold my heart and soul in your hands, same as I do yours - never doubt that. You are the most wonderful, beautiful, creative, talented, compassionate, loving, genuine, honest, open person I've ever met in my life. You've given me so much, and I can only promise to spend the rest of my life, or however long you'll have me, trying to repay you and give you everything you've given me and more. I can't emphasize enough just how astounding it is to feel...important. I know that you need me. That you want me. That you feel I'm worth fighting for. I've never known that before. I've always been the 'dispensible accessory'...the guy who is there feasting on scraps when you want to throw him some attention in between dramas. The one who listens, but is rarely if ever listened to. The cast-off. 
You changed all of that, Sass. You make me feel like I'm worth my weight in gold in your eyes. I can't say anymore without getting all weepy myself, lol. So I will end this here by not at all simply saying: I love you. With all my heart and soul, I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome :)