Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Have you ever SecondLifed blog challenge - from Strawberry Singh

Its been an...emotionally intense...few weeks, and I thought it was a good time to do a light blog, something fun. What better way to do fun that with a Strawberry Singh blogging challenge? You can find them here.

So, without further ado:  (some pictures included throughout to emphasize)

  1. Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – I did own one full sim years ago - it was a PITA! I've had a few homesteads, however, and love them! Landscaping and sim design is a passion of mine in SL, so I love having that kind of freedom and EM rights. Here is an example of one of the homesteads I did that I was most proud of, and a link to the FLICKR ALBUM with others:
  2. Have you ever created content in Second Life? – I have - from simple furniture to buildings to clothing - none of it very good, mind you, LOL. 
  3. Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – Loads of times. I rather enjoy driving a motorcyle, racing along various tracks and trails – its relaxing to me. Riding horses is an especially fun way to explore park-type sims as well!

  4. Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? – I have not, but adding that to my list!
  5. Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? –  I don't do sports in RL, I don't do them in SL either.
  6. Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? –  Ummm..its SL....if you don't go clubbing, why come on??
  7. Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – Does stalking Skip Staheli's FLICKR feed count??
  8. Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life? –  I've assisted with a couple...
  9. Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – Who hasn't? :)
  10. Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life? – I'll echo Strawberry here – do you even know me at all?! LOL!!
  11. Have you ever dated in Second Life? –  Yeah...I've dated, I've been engaged, I was even partnered a long long time ago, and I'm very much involved with a woman that I've been in love with for 5 years now. Relationships..connections..are a HUGE part of why I'm in SL to begin with.
  12. Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? – Had one, attended many, photographed a few. They are usually disasters fraught with technological nightmares – but still beautiful.
  13. Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – Yes, yes, and if smoking a hookah counts, then yes.
  14. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? –  ….I'll just leave it at YES.
  15. Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? –  Not that I can recall, but I've wandered quite a bit in my 6+ years here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome :)