Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dangerous



Do you ever get inspired by a song, a word, a thought, an image, and something forms in your mind..a scene...almost like its playing out a movie scene in your mind. That thought..that imagery..overtakes you, and you just have to get it OUT somehow.

That is what brought on this blog. I had a long day yesterday RL - cursing the airlines up one side and down the other - a lot of time in the car listening to pop music from the last 5 decades. One stuck in my head - Coolio ft. L.V. - Gangsta's Paradise . This inspired the *look* in this blog. Of course, i had to make the *G* a little more...SOA. Just more my style...

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left
'Cause I've been blasting and laughing so long,
That even my mama thinks that my mind is gone
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a punk you know that's unheard of

While I was taking the photos, another song was running through my mind, mostly inspired by a story crafted by a close friend - David Guetta ft. Sam Martin - Dangerous

You take me down 
Spin me around
You got me running all the lights 
Don't make a sound 
Talk to me now 
Let me inside your mind 
I don't know what you're thinking sugar 
But I just got that feeling sugar 
I can hear the sirens burning 
Red lights turning 
I can't turn back now 
So hold on tight 
I don't know where the lights are taking us 
But something in the night is dangerous 
And nothing's holding back the two of us 
Baby this is getting serious 
Oh oh oh 
Detain The Dangerous 
Oh oh oh 
Show me your soul 
I gotta know 
Bet that you're beautiful inside 
Toes on the glass 
Car moving fast 
Come take the wheel and drive 
It's dangerous, so dangerous 
I wanna do it again 
Come on baby 
It's dangerous, so dangerous 
I wanna do it again 
It's dangerous, so dangerous 
I wanna do it again 

So...lyrics say a lot, don't they? Here are the pics that were the result of all this..inspiration...Hope you enjoy! Credits at the end, as always!









Poses ::WetCat:::Smoke" Window w/Props - @ Cosmo May round #2
WL: Jay 2.0


INVICTUS - Open Jeans / Dark - weapon > black belt @ Cosmo May round #2
^^Swallow^^ Revolver Necklace @ Cosmo May round #2
7mad;Ravens Journey Sunglasses @ Cosmo May round #2
PBM Genetics Pierced Nipples
[ h ] Chelsea - men - black - short boots (Hoorenbeek)
#TMP Deluxe Body, hands, feet
***Just You Jewels*** I Love You v3 Bracelet
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas B5c t2
:: envi :: Ailin Ear Piercing
::Exile:: Give away your Secrets_Veil
::Hebenon Vial: MALE MOD: Against the Stream [Decay]
[TS] Goatee - brown
AP Friendship Ring with Blue Diamond Heart
IKON Sovereign Eyes - Forest
SUGAR - Key Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome :)