Friday, April 24, 2015

What's Your Digits? - Strawberry Singh blog challenge

I decided to start doing some of the Strawberry Singh blog challenges, just for the fun of it. The first one I chose was "What's Your Digits?" - mostly because it was easy and fun! Especially with many people switching to the mesh bodies - myself included - its a good time to do this! Feel free to click the links above to learn more about the challenges! You can also find this image shared in the What's Your Digits? FLICKR group.

This challenge was to do a pic showcasing your *digits* and write a bit about it. So..here goes. Pic, along with credits - is at the bottom. Enjoy!

Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while? If not, skip to the fourth question. – I did break down and buy the TMP body, and yes - I wear it all the time. I actually tried to switch back to classic system body - which, prior to going mesh - was pretty hot - for a costume today. Sass about gagged. So - no more taking off the mesh, LOL!

What is your preferred mesh body available on the market right now?– Since there simply aren't many for men, I will state the TMP. There is one out from the same people who do the Wolfkin stuff, Niramyth, that is in beta right now. For women, as I am dating a mesh snob, I have seen them all, and have to choose the Maitreya Lara Mesh Body 

Have you changed your shape since you started wearing the body? – Yes, I have. Prior to wearing a mesh body, I had a decent shape, which I had to tweak here and there to fit into M-L mesh clothing. With the mesh body A LOT of stuff had to change. My current shape still looks decent, but its not what I had with non-mesh. 
 
How do you feel about mesh bodies in general? – I love the mesh bodies! Not only do they look remarkably smoother, they move better in general. If you are into photography, you will see a MASSIVE difference in the edges and angles - FAR less post-prod editing to be done on a mesh body photo than a system body one! 
 
What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh bodies? – Universal applier systems, like Omega appliers for instance, for EVERY mesh body would me AMAZING!! Its also so complicated for designers to make appliers for every different body out there, that a lot are just choosing to do either TMP or Omega. From a male perspective, there are VERY VERY VERY few designers who actually make TMP applier clothing, and even fewer with any degree of skill (sorry - had to be said! I won't name names, I promise!)


beard: [TS] Khal Beard - Mocha and Goatee - Brown (tinted) 
body: #TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Body(m) w/ hands & feet 
skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas B5c T2 w/ Judas eyebrow 
body hair: L&E all body hair black TMP applier 
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Forest 
My hair by Monso - Dark Brown @ TMD 
tattoo: +H+ Half Deer - Fly Away Tattoo 
makeup: ~VFbyLara - BLACK Unisex Long Natural Lashes & liner 
accessories - 
piercings: :: envi:: Ailin Ear Piercings 
:Hebenon Vial: MALE MOD: Against the Stream [Decay] *Mesh* 
UNORTHADOX EYEBROW PIERCING Double Left 
PBM Genetics Pierced Nipples 
jewelry: ***Just You Jewels*** DUO I Love You Gen.3 Bracelet 
Arkad Baxton AP Friendship Ring with Blue Diamond Heart (modified) 
SUGAR - Lock & Key ring (modified) 
Tree of Life Ring by Celtic Myst mAgIcK Jewelry 
NOMAD // Dreamer Bracelet / Wrist Locket 

Fallen Gods Inc. ~ Barong, Exotic teal
taken in: concept} OhMyShop 01B STORE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome :)